1.Schedule, prioritize, and monitor CADD/plotting and work flow. Member of the Scheduling and purchasing committee.
2.Supervise and train CADD operators.
3.Develop, monitor, and update the CADD standards to maximize efficiencies and reduce labor.
4.Assist other staff members with computer CADD related functions.
5.Operate a CADD station in the production of project documents.
6.In conjunction with the Quality Control Manager, develop document standards.
7.Responsible for meeting established project budgets and schedules.
8.Responsible for the quality of assigned CADD production.
9.Coordinate and maintain electronic archives.
10.Supervise and monitor electronic archive files for consultants and contractors.
11Setup and monitor E-mail and Proxy Server.
12 Setup Firewall and Network anti-virus system.
13 Troubleshoot Network problems
14 Monitor and setup new operating systems, software, and hardware (95-98-NT-2000-XP)
- Organize work station, phones, computers, special customizations, special software
- Setup networks 10/100 base TX + wireless
- Setup and customize NT Servers Array mode + Backup + RAS
- E-mail and proxy Systems on Cisco DSL lines
- Internet + Intranet web site layout + Web server + FTP server + VPN + E-mail www access
- Help Desk, troubleshooting
- Phone switches + misc. FDX and Accounting softwares
- Softwares (Adobe+Autocad+Canvas+MS Office+3D max+Antivirus+real time notification)
- Hardware Inventory + Purchase + Upgrades
- Data Storage Backup – CD inventory and retrieval on intranet
- MS 95-98-NT-ME-2000-XP
- Virus + Firewall wall protection (Hardware & Software)
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Extensive knowledge of CADD, hardware, software, and equipment; the capabilities of CADD
as a tool in production and design; procedures for production of design development
and construction documents. Thorough knowledge of architectural planning, drafting, detailing,
and building construction. Working knowledge of site planning, civil, structural, mechanical,
electrical, and interior design disciplines. General knowledge of codes. Ability to plan, organize, and manage.